Permanent recruitment opportunity
FAMILIES INFORMATION SERVICE MANAGER CYP0031
GRADE: PO6 £42,258 – £44,910 PA INCL OF LW
Community Children’s Service is looking for a person to lead the Families Information Service (FIS). The role requires an experienced team leader and information manager to provide leadership and strategic vision and ensure that the service meets the requirements of the Childcare Act 2006.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
• A high level of knowledge of the national agenda for integrated services for Children and Young People including Early Years Service
• In depth knowledge of the role of FIS and local authority duties under the Childcare Act 2006
• Experienced at developing and working with multi agency partnerships
• Experienced at producing communications for different audiences
• Experience at developing and maintaining information and performance management systems for different uses
• An ability to meet deadlines and targets
• Knowledge of the National and Local childcare agenda
• Excellent organisational skills
If you need further clarification or would like an informal discussion about the above post, please contact Kathryn Shaw, Head of Family Support and Children’s Centre Development on 020 8678 0910.
Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.crb.gov.uk and in the application pack.
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all and is committed to safer recruitment